Governor Doug Ducey has issued a new Executive Order on May 12, 2020. The Executive Order 2020-36 titled "Stay Healthy, Return Smarter, Return Stronger" allows all businesses to reopen provided they implement appropriate health safety policies. The order will replace the "Stay Home. Stay Healthy. Stay Connected" order that expires on Friday, May 15. The governor issued specific guidance for pools; gyms and fitness providers; and, spas, massage therapists, and personal services providers. The governor also updated guidance for places of worship. These guidance documents links can be found below.
Town facilities will reopen on Monday, June 1. This includes Town Hall, the Visitor Information Center, Public Works Building, and the Library. We will be implementing some health and safety measures at all facilities and we will share those once they are complete. Those measures likely will include physical distancing, a limit on the number of guests at any one time, and a requirement to make an appointment with staff if you need to see someone.
Please click on the links below to view helpful safety and health information in regards to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Guidance for Gyms and Fitness Providers
- Guidance for Spas, Massage Therapists and Personal Services
- Guidance for Places of Worship
- Guidance for Pools
- Arizona Department of Health Services Recommendations and Dashboard.
- COVID-19 Case Status Update from Summit Healthcare.
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance: How to protect yourself and what to do if you are sick.
- Be Aware of COVID-19 Scams.
Please click on the links below to view helpful economic information in regards to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Northeastern Arizona COVID-19 Bussiness Response Team
- NEAZ Covid-19 Business Response Team Survey: Looking for White Mountain Business Owners’ input to gain a better understanding of what will help them through this time.
- Arizona Commerce Authority
- SBA Guidance & Loan Resources
- Unemployment Insurance & Benefits